- Corporate Responsibility of Organizations
- Our CSR Strategy
- Our Corporate Social Responsibility Objectives
Corporate Responsibility of Organizations
“Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) is the responsibility of an organization for the impacts of its decisions and activities on society and the environment, through transparency and ethical behavior that :
To define the scope of its social responsibility, and to identify which issues are relevant and significant for them to address in a prioritized manner, companies must address [all] the following “core subjects”: organizational governance, Human Rights, labor practices, the environment, fair operating practices, consumer issues, and development of the community and society.”
At Amalgamated Security Services Limited, the principles of corporate social responsibility are at the heart of our organization. Our leadership in corporate social responsibility excellence is driven by a bold and influential approach that encompasses:
- Environmental Sustainability: We aim to keep wastage to a minimum and maximize the efficient use of resources. We comply with relevant environmental legislation, protect the environment and minimize our contribution to the pollution of land, air, and water.
- Corporate Philanthropy: We strive to have a positive impact on the communities in which we live and operate. We do this by supporting local charities, ensuring the welfare of our staff, and protecting the environment.
- Diversity & Inclusion: We aim to be the employer of choice.We maintain a healthy and happy workplace by coordinating all well-being, mental health, diversity, and inclusion initiatives.
Ethical Employment And Labour Relations
- We shall ensure a high level of business performance while minimizing and effectively managing risk ensuring that we uphold the values of honesty, partnership, accountability, and integrity in our relationships with all our stakeholders
- Our contracts will set out the agreed terms, conditions, and the basis of our relationship and will operate in a way that safeguards against unfair business practices
- We shall encourage our employees in taking on social responsibilities.
- We shall engage in environmentally sustainable practices and seek to minimize our environmental impact
- We shall operate an equal opportunities policy for all present and potential future employees and will offer our employees clear and fair terms of employment and provide resources to enable their continual development
- We shall maintain a clear and fair employee remuneration policy and shall maintain forums for employee consultation and business involvement
- We shall provide safeguards to ensure that all employees of whatever nationality, color, race, or religious belief are treated with respect and without sexual, physical, or mental harassment
- We shall provide, and strive to maintain, a clean, healthy, and safe working environment in line with our Health and Safety policy and safe systems of work